About The Event
You are welcome to bring in your own picnic and soft drinks.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
You are not permitted to bring in any glass or alcohol on site.
We will be providing a bar serving alcoholic and soft drinks – ID may be required and alcohol will be served to over 18’s only.
You are welcome to stay for both film showings but you will be asked for evidence of ticket purchase.
There is limited parking on site and we advise customers to walk where possible.
Please make sure you read our terms and conditions below before making your booking.
What to bring:
• Your printed tickets
• A picnic or enjoy the food and drink available on site – alcohol can only be purchased on site.
• Warm clothes and blankets and mats to sit on, with plastic underneath in case the ground is damp
• Chairs are welcome but you may be asked to sit at the side or the back to avoid blocking other people’s view
• Raincoats, hats and suncream if the weather dictates
• A torch for the evening showings
• Cash for any alcohol or extra drinks/snacks.